Like all things,there are mistakes in the Gone series. Here are the mistakes in the Gone series. (This page does contain spoilers)
- Diana reads Astrid as a two-bar. However, Michael Grant has stated that he changed it so that Astrid is a normal.
- Bette's name is written as "Betty" on pg 249
- Bathing suit is spelled 'baving suit' on page 422
- Brittney is spelled "Brittany" multiple times throughout the book.
- Mary states that when she was 6, her brother got the skateboard she wanted for Christmas. That means John was 1 when he got the skateboard.
- Andrew and Benno have not been said or mentioned to have returned outside the FAYZ. Only Anna and Emma are mentioned.
- Caine refers to Drake twice in the present tense, indicating that Caine did believe he saw Drake alive in Lies.
- Brianna grabs an E string on a cello. A cello does not have an E string.
- Dekka is described as fast in Plague, but is then described as slow in this book.
- On Page 33 It says, "she nursed him though it" It is meant to be "through"
- Michael Grant refers to Bowie as Sanjit's little sister. He is actually his little brother.